Contoh Pidato | Naskah Pidato | Teks Pidato | Tulis Pidato

Islamic Speech: Importance The Qur’an

Dear director of school

Respectable master of this ceremony

Respectable speakers

And my loving audience.

Before going to deliver my speech, I hope all audiences to thank our God Allah for He has bestowed us abundant mercies, so due to those we are able to attend this peaceful meeting. In this glory place without obstacle.


Than I hope you all to send peace and solution to our Prophet Muhammad, he is messenger and servant of Allah. And I don’t forget to thank the chief of meeting who has given us a several times to speak English in front of you all. Here I take the title: “Importance TheQur’an”.

My brothers and my sisters!

The Qur’an is Holy Book of moeslem it was reviled to our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) troughs angel to usher mankind, and read it is religious service, so the Holy Qur’an was descended by God Allah to show the right way for mankind and explain between right or wrong.

My brothers and my sisters in Islam.

As we know that Al-Qur’an is book of Moeslem, there for we must read everyday and to understand it with good understanding, and then we do it in our life everyday. Reading the Holy Qur’an we will get moral excellence (fadhillah) as like explain by our Prophet Muhammad.

“The mean of this Prophet tradition is reading The Holy Qur’an is The best worship in which Muslim who reads it should earn The greatest reward and be closer to Allah”.

Our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) narrates in many other intance about great reward derived from reciting the Holy Qur’an. He indicates that reading short surah Al-Ikhlas bear abundant reward. He says also, that surat Al-Ikhlas contitules one third of the Holy Qur’an which means that reading it three time is tantamount to reading the whole Qur’an. Like Muhammad said in his hadits:

“Was told by Annas bin Malik r.a: From Prophet Muhammad (peace Upon Him) saids: Whoever reads surat Al-Ikhlas once as if reads a third of Qur’an, and whoever reads it twice as like read two thirds of Qur’an, and whoever read it three time as if read the whole of Qur’an”.

The Prophet urges Muslim to recite The Holy Qur’an and to be with it at any time. He said:

“The Holy Qur’an is God feast, so take from gods feast what you can”.

The Holy Qur’an is not systematically compelled, and it is also presented briefly, so that, every Muslim have to (consider) ? translate and to do it or to reflect in to daily life. Being individual or member of society.

Dear friend and dear brothers!

That’s all for the time being, this hoped that you have understood my speech well. Finally, I would like you to forgive me if made mistakes in my speech.

Finally I would like you to do back to spirit of Qur’an and make it ou way of life and try all time to be with it on and on. The and my speak.

By:
Drs. Moh. Syamsi Hasan
Drs. Moh. Amer Nasihin
Moh. Toha Munir S.Hum

Labels: Pidato Bahasa Inggris

Thanks for reading Islamic Speech: Importance The Qur’an. Please share...!

0 Comment for "Islamic Speech: Importance The Qur’an"

Back To Top